It’s simple, if you want to make more power you are going to need more fuel. The AMS Performance VR30DDTT Stage 2 High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit features high quality all stainless steel construction and is capable of fuel flow at over 338 liters per hour and allows for 240 bar of fuel pressure. Partnering with Nostrum High Performance, an industry leader in fuel system technology, we have been able to bring reliable high performance high pressure fueling solutions to the VR30 platform. The AMS Performance VR30DDTT Stage 2 High Pressure Fuel Pump allows for fuel flow supporting our ALPHA 6 or RA600 packages for the Nissan Z and Infiniti Q50/Q60, or for builds looking to maximize performance on the stock turbos with e85.
- SUITED FOR ALPHA 6 / RA600 PACKAGES
- GREAT FOR MILD TURBO UPGRADE BUILDS UP TO 600 WHP ON E85
- PERFECT UPGRADE OVER STAGE 1 FOR MAX EFFORT STOCK TURBO BUILDS ON E85
- E-85 / FLEX FUEL COMPATIBLE
- CAPABLE OF FLOWING OVER 338 LPH
- ALLOWS FOR 240 BAR OF FUEL PRESSURE
- CFD OPTIMIZED DESIGN
- ALL STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- LASER WELDS MEAN THE PUMP IS SEALED WITH NO LEAKS
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY¹
- COMES FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH INSTALL HARDWARE
- MOUNTING FLANGE AND ELECTRIC HARNESS ADAPTER INCLUDED
- UTILIZES OEM-TYPE LOW AND HIGH PRESSURE FITTINGS
- EACH INDIVIDUAL UNIT IS FLOW TESTED AND INSPECTED
ENGINEERED TO BE THE BEST
We partnered with an industry leader in fuel pumps, Nostrum High Performance, in the development of this component. For this reason our customers know that they can rely on our fuel pumps to be the best built, best performing on the market.
Through the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) the AMS Performance VR30DDTT Stage 2 High Pressure Fuel Pump mapping shows the optimized fuel flow trajectories. Our pump piston diameter yields an incredible rate of 338 LPH!
The AMS VR30 pumps come fully assembled for a quick, bolt-on upgrade and use all OEM type fuel fittings and electrical connectors. The AMS Performance VR30DDTT Stage 2 High Pressure Fuel Pump upgrade utilizes OEM-type low and high pressure fittings. Each individual pump is flow tested to insure the ultimate in performance, and comes with comprehensive installation instructions to make install a breeze. The pump has an incredible maximum operating pressure of 240 bar!
PUT IT TO THE TEST
What sets this and every AMS component apart from the competition is our rigorous battery of tests. The AMS Performance VR30DDTT Stage 2 High Pressure Fuel Pump has been tested in-house with countless 1/4 and 1/2 mile runs! In addition to this research and development testing, all AMS VR30 High Pressure Fuel Pumps are bench tested by Nostrum High Performance before shipping as part of their quality control process to ensure the highest level of durability. The best part — a Limited Lifetime Warranty¹ against manufacturer’s defects is included at no additional cost.
Below is a set of graphs showing theoretical maximum horsepower and torque capability of the VR30 Stage 2 HPFP on various fuel types with various injector combinations. This information is not necessarily indicative of the horsepower your vehicle will make, but is meant to show theoretical capability of the fuel system components.
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
- 2023+ Nissan Z (incl. all submodels)
- In order to take full advantage of our HPFP, specific calibrations to your ECU tune file will need to be made. Once the HPFP is installed, the engine will start and run, however a qualified engine calibrator must review datalogs to verify the engine is running properly! Please contact an AMS sales representative to discuss your ECU tuning needs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be aware there are two separate instruction guide files available for this product. The first is a physical installation guide, and the second is a calibration quick-start guide.
- 240 bar maximum operating pressure.
¹ LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Nostrum High Performance warrants to the consumer that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part. In no event shall the manufacturer be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred due to failure of this product. Limited Lifetime Warranty claims to the manufacturer must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This Limited Lifetime Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable.
- Products will be repaired or replaced when determined by the manufacturer that the product failed because of defects in material or workmanship. Limited Lifetime Warranty explicitly excludes the cost of labor for product installation and removal, diagnostics, or troubleshooting.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers manufacturing defects, but damage caused by foreign object debris, from other fuel line components or installation contamination, will not be covered under this limited warranty.
- No warranty, express or implied, shall extend to any product which has been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, or improper storage or installation or which has been repaired, modified, altered, tampered with, misused, improperly installed, or used in an improper application. The manufacturer disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products made by the manufacturer.
- To begin the warranty process, you may contact an AMS Performance Customer Support Representative HERE. The below listed additional information will be required to process the Limited Lifetime Warranty claim and confirm eligibility to provide further warranty inspection.
– Original invoice, purchase date, and product installation date.
– Diagnostic information, testing data, codes, freeze data.
– ECU calibration file (if possible)
– Data logs of the event
– Full mod list including part specifics
– Persons / company that tuned the vehicle
- Once approved, a Nostrum High Performance RMA form is required to be filled out and included with the returned part. Additional information may be required in order to test the failed component and process the claim. All approved components will be be shipped directly to Nostrum High Performance at the expense of the consumer for inspection and subsequent repair or replacement if deemed necessary.
- In the case that the product requires inspection performance testing and no damage, fault, or defect in operation is found, Nostrum High Performance, at its sole discretion, may apply a Test Service Charge of $125.00 USD and shipping will be the sole responsibility of the consumer. Payment of this fee directly to Nostrum High Performance is required prior to the return of the inspected product to the consumer.
- For further warranty information, please see nostrumshop.com/warranty
WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS FUEL PUMP MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS PUMP FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. TECHNICIAN MUST NOT SMOKE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING PUMP AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.