AMS Performance Q50/Q60 Quick Flash Tune
AMS Performance is thrilled to introduce the Q50/Q60 Quick Flash Tune, a groundbreaking and efficient ECU flashing solution for INFINITI Q60 and Q50 owners. This quick flash tune is an ideal, cost-effective option for those looking to enhance their vehicle’s performance without the complexity of a full custom calibration.
- Substantial Power Boost: Enjoy a significant increase in horsepower and torque right out of the box, tailored to your specific modifications, from stock to full bolt-on (FBO).
- User-Friendly EcuTek Phone Flash System: Simplifies the tuning process, making it accessible even to those without extensive tuning experience.
- Enhanced RPM Limit: Increases the redline to 7200 RPM, compared to the stock limit of 6800 RPM.
- Hassle-Free Installation: One-time flash through the OBD2 port, eliminating the need for back-and-forth data logs or emails with a tuner.
- Durability and Longevity: Developed with a focus on engine and drivetrain longevity to minimize excessive wear and tear.
- Estimated Horsepower: 390-405 WHP*
- Estimated Torque: 400-415 LB-FT*
- Boost Level: Approximately 17 PSI*
Effortless Tuning Experience:
The Q50/Q60 Quick Flash Tune is designed for straightforward application, using EcuTek’s innovative technology. It’s perfect for INFINITI owners seeking a reliable power upgrade without the complexities of traditional tuning.
- Compatible with all 3.0L Twin Turbo powered Q50 and Q60 vehicles, including various submodels.
- Tailored for both mechanically stock and fully bolted-on vehicles.
VR30 QUICK FLASH FOR Q50/Q60 INCLUDES
- AMS VR30 Quick Flash Calibration File via E-mail
- EcuTek Flash Points (Software license fee) (Optional)
- EcuTek Phone Flash Points (Software license fee) (Optional)
- EcuTek Bluetooth Flashing & Datalogging Interface (OBD2 Plug) (Optional)
- In order to operate the EcuTek Phone Flash software and vehicle interface, you must have a Bluetooth and network (mobile or wifi) enabled Android or Apple device. Phone depicted in marketing photos is not included.
- The AMS VR30 Quick Flash is applicable to 91, 92, and 93 octane (AKI rating) gasoline only. Ethanol blends/E85 is not supported. Utilizing a lower octane or non-gasoline based fuel may cause damage. 93 octane gasoline is recommended for best results.
- Vehicles must have stock fuel system components and stock turbos to be eligible for the AMS VR30 Quick Flash calibration. Vehicles at higher levels of modification require tuning via our full AMS Red Alpha Custom Calibration.
- The AMS VR30 Quick Flash calibration is not intended to be used with methanol injection systems and/or nitrous systems.